MYBCasino.ag Supports and Commits to Responsible Gaming
While MYBCasino.ag strongly believes, and commits to providing its members with a safe and secure platform for online gaming and gambling, the company also believes that its players must take online gambling and gaming with the seriousness and responsibility that it deserves. It is because of this belief that we have our Responsible Gaming terms and conditions clearly outlined for our customers below.
Whether you are a seasoned for first-time player, online gambling calls for a lot of responsibility on your part, which means treating the activity enjoyably and sensibly. For example, if betting turns from a leisurely activity to an addictive behavior that you can’t do without, it can have dire ramifications on your finances, health and life in general. It is with this in mind that we always sensitize our players on how to be responsible gamers, which includes knowing when gambling is becoming a problem to you and finding relevant solutions to it.
At MYBCasino.ag, we also understand that we have a commitment on our part to creating an enjoyable and safe online casino environment, no wonder we have a section of this write-up purely dedicated to covering and describing some of the ways we have put in place to ensure that our players recognize the possible risks of gambling. If you read through our Responsible Gaming T’s and C’s and have any lingering concerns, questions or inquiries, feel free to contact our Customer Support at support@MYBCasino.ag and we will be more than happy to assist you in a timely way and to the best of our abilities.
The 10 Cardinal Rules of Responsible Gambling
With the aim of making gambling safer and more fun, increasing awareness about the risks of gambling and helping those players with a gambling problem; we have compiled the following 10 golden rules of responsible gambling. Please keep these key rules in mind at all times:
- Don’t bet for the money; bet for fun! Gambling should be for fun and entertainment only and not done for money-making purposes.
- If you make money from gambling, treat it as a bonus for entertainment, while treating your losses as necessary costs for fun. If you are the type to bet and regret (especially when you lose), please keep away from gambling.
- Set limits and stick to them. Whether it is about your time or money, ensure that you do not go over your limits. Doing so could easily lead to huge losses, both on your time and money.
- Have a safe bankroll system. It can’t be stressed enough about you having a monetary budget (especially for real money players). By doing so, you will be able to control how much you want to spend or can afford to lose if things don’t go the winning way.
- Prepare to deal with both winning and losing. Nobody wins every time and neither do you lose every time. Keeping that in mind, always be prepared to accept and deal with both options, which are part and parcel of gambling.
- Know the signs of having a gambling problem. From feeling too guilty to having major depressions or even spending your time and money haphazardly when gambling, there are plenty of signs to show when you are developing a gambling problem. You see any of these (or any other related signs), please seek help as soon as possible.
- Bet only what you can afford. Don’t steal, borrow, gamble on credit or bet what you cannot afford to lose.
- Don’t let gambling control your life. Have time for family, friends, work and other crucial activities rather than letting gambling to be everything in your life.
- Don’t chase your losses. Having limits will help you avoid breaking this rule. Everyone has a bad streak every once in a while, so recognize when you are having one and put a pause/halt to your gambling endeavors instead of chasing your losses by gambling more and wasting more time and money in the process.
- Have Fun. Gambling is and should always be done for fun. Don’t do it for the money or let it become an addictive habit or a source of negative physical and emotional issues in your life.
How to know if you are developing a gambling addiction/problem?
Due to the thrilling nature of playing casino games and the fun that comes with winning, most players tend to turn a blind eye to the signs that show the development of gambling as an addiction or problem in their lives. By the time they put a stop to it, it is mostly when their lives have been adversely ruined or affected by their gambling problems. To avoid becoming one of such people, ask yourself the following questions and seek relevant help if you find out that you have, or are seemingly developing, a gambling addiction/problem.
- Is gambling interfering with important things in your daily life like spending time with family or working?
- Are you betting more than you can afford to lose?
- Do you roll out big bankrolls and bet large amounts of money just for excitement?
- Have you sold any possessions, gotten into bad debts or credit trouble for the sake of gambling?
- Are you gambling because you are trying to recover previous losses?
- Are you currently recovering from any addictive and personality disorders and are therefore using gambling as your “out” from such issues?
- Do you gamble under the influence of alcohol or other abused substances?
- Do you gamble as your almost exclusive way of escaping from boredom, worry or any other form of trouble?
- Has your gambling behavior caused you issues like stress, anxiety or depression?
- Are you dealing with any financial problems as a result of your gambling habits?
If your answer to any or all of the above questions is “Yes”, then it may be a sign that have an issue with gambling as an addiction or compulsive behavior. And if that’s the case, then it would be in your best interest to seek help from forums like online support groups, gambling psychologists and organizations that deal with such problems. Some of the top organizations you can get in touch with for help and advice include:
- Gamble Aware
- Gambling Therapy
- Gamblers Anonymous
Protecting underage users from gambling
MYBCasino.ag casino prohibits players under the age of 21 from creating an account on the site. To avert the risk that comes with minors accessing our services, we implore our real money players to take the following reasonable steps to help prevent these minors from accessing and playing games in our casino:
- Don’t leave under minors unattended to near your mobile device or computer whenever you are signed into the casino.
- Don’t allow any minors under your care to participate in any gambling activities.
- Don’t share your credit card or bank account details with persons under the age of 21.
- Don’t use the ‘Save Password’ option on your mobile device or computer whenever logging into the casino.
- Create separate profiles/accounts for anyone/everyone who uses your mobile device or computer.
- Invest in the use of online child-protection software like such as Cyberpatrol, CYBERsitter or Net Nanny to block minors from accessing gambling sites.
- If you happen to know a minor who has created an account with at MYBCasino.ag or is accessing our real money platform, we kindly ask you to notify us by contacting us as soon as possible at support@MYBCasino.ag.
One of our top priorities at MYBCasino.ag is to provide our members with a safe and secure gaming environment. In the bid to do so, we ensure that all of our staff are well-trained to recognize and understand any signs of a gambling problem from our players, and to take the relevant measures to protect them.
Below is a selection of options we have at MYBCasino.ag to assist our players in responsible gambling:
- Time-out periods
- Gambling and account limits
- Customer Support available 24/7
- Direct links to organizations that assist with responsible gambling
Players can manage their gambling activities by setting a daily, weekly or monthly deposit limit for their accounts. To do so, simply contact our Support team and we will be happy and honored to help you with your request.
Special Notes on Responsible Gambling
The Account Limits we have are for your own protection. If you would like to decrease, increase or change any limit, you can contact our Customer Support team to assist you. For an increase in limits, there’ll be a 24-hour period before the Customer Support team processes your request.
Players are obligated to ensure that the set limits at MYBCasino.ag are followed. We will not be liable for any losses incurred by trying to play outside the limits or by creating another MYBCasino.ag account.
Your requests for any special limits are only considered to be effective when you have received an official confirmatory email from MYBCasino.ag. If you have not received any official confirmation from us, be sure to contact our Customer Support team until you get the notification.
Access Control Level 1 – Time Out Period
If you want to cut your gambling for a few days or simply need to take a break, then you must contact our Support team and request a temporary freeze of your account. This can be for the duration of between 24 hours to 6 weeks.
Upon sending your request, you’ll receive a confirmatory email from us within 48 hours. This email will confirm that your account has been locked, along with details such as the duration of the lock, plus information about responsible gambling for your perusal. Once the requested time-out period is over, your account will be automatically unlocked, allowing you to resume your online casino activities.
Access Control Level 2 – Self Exclusion
If you need to self-exclude yourself from gambling activities for a given duration, simply contact our Support team and request for self-exclusion for a period of between 6 months and 1 year.
Upon requesting for the ‘self-exclusion’, you’ll receive a confirmatory email from us within 48 hours. This email will confirm that your account has been locked, along with details such as the duration of the lock, plus information about responsible gambling for your perusal. Once the requested time-out period is over, your account will be automatically unlocked, allowing you to resume your online casino activities. Note that players requesting for self-exclusion won’t be able to access their accounts and any funds therein until the account is automatically returned.
If you find out that that you are still able to access your account and operations such as deposit, withdraw and/or play yet you had requested for a time-out or self-exclusion; kindly contact our Support team to help rectify the problem as soon as possible.
- You Have Any More Questions?
If you feel that you may have a gambling problem or you have any additional inquiries on responsible gaming, kindly contact our Customer Support team for assistance.
- You can either contact us Via Email at Support@MYBCasino.ag
- You can contact us via Live Chat or Call us directly on phone
- We are here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.