How to Play Online Roulette
Game RulesAlthough it is an easy game to play, you must remember, it’s a game a chance. The objective of the game is to guess where the ball will land once the wheel has spun. You can bet on a color (red or black) and numbers (single or groups). To kick off the game, you have to decide on how much you want to bet and in which section of the table you’d like to place it on. You can vary the bets you place on the table. Once you’ve placed your bets, hit the Spin button and wait for the wheel the stop. You’ll find out instantly if you won or not.
Types of BetsWithin the rules of Online Roulette, it states that you can bet on more than just one number. Here are the possible bets you can do:
- A single number up to 36
- A line, meaning you bet on 2 numbers
- From 1 to 2 rows
- A Corner
- Groups of 1 to 18 or 19 to 36
- The color red or black
- Odd or even number
- 1st 12, 2ns 12 or 3rd 12
- Dozens Bet: This is when you place a bet on twelve consecutive. If the roulette hits a 0 or 00, you lose the bet. If you win, it pays 2 to 1.
- Red or Black Bets: This when you bet on the color outcome. The number doesn’t matter in this case. Either bet pats 1 to 1.
- Column Bets: If you notice a row of numbers on the table, you will see 3 boxes that says “2 to 1”. Each box represents the column of numbers above it. If you place a bet within any of the boxes, that means that if any number within that column comes out as the winner, you get paid 2 to 1.
- High or Low Bets: There are two boxes on either end of the table, one with the numbers “1 to 18” and another from “19 to 36”. This bet is determined base on the out come of the spin. So, if any number between those ranges come out and you placed a chip on it, you win.
- Odd or Even Bets: This means that if you’re putting a bet on an odd or even number to come out in the next spin. There are boxes to place the chip. One important thing, 0 doesn’t count for either.
Online Roulette OddsSince we’re focusing on the classic game we all know, which would be the American Roulette, it’s important to mention that due to the differences between the European version, the odds vary. In this case, we’re focusing on the 38 spaced wheel, meaning that you have 1/38 of winning a bet. Here’s a closer look at the probabilities to win based on the type of bet you place:
|Combination of 2 Numbers||17:01||5.26%|
|Combination of 3 Numbers||11:01||7.89%|
|Combination of 4 Numbers||8:01||10.53%|
|Combination of 6 Numbers||5:01||15.79%|
|Combination of 1,2,3,0,00||6:01||13.16%|
Tips & TricksAs mentioned at the beginning of this casino guide, it’s a game of chance, meaning that, . But there are ways to understand the game better, thus improving your time on the tables:
- Pick out the Right Casino: Although all casinos have this game available, that doesn’t mean that all are the same. Be sure to research the place where you want to play, so it can be an enjoyable time for you.
- Pick out the Right Roulette Variant: This important because there is a European version of the game and it has it’s differences. So be sure to choose the check out what the online casino offers and pick the one you think works best for you.
- Understand the Odds Before Playing: For it to be an easy game, you can make good money,. But you have to know what you can get out the bet you make. The less spots you bet on, the higher the reward. If you bet on more spots, the payout is smaller. With one chip, you can do many types of bets, you just have to understand the odds first to make the best choice.
Roulette GlossaryIt’s terrible to be lost at the table when you don’t understand something in particular. So, here’s a list of terms that can help in those times of need.
- Chips: These are the coins used during a game with different values.
- Corner Bet: This allows you to bet on four numbers which are linked together.
- Croupier: This is the name used to refer to the dealer.
- Game Layout: It’s the area of the roulette table which has the numbered slots.
- Inside Bet: When you place a bet in the central numbered portion of the game layout.
- Outside Bet: This is used when you place a chip in a space outside the numbered part of the game layout.
- Slots: They are used to divide the number on the wheel
- Street: It refers to a horizontal row of 3 numbered spaces in the game.
- Parlay: This is to keep winnings from your previous bet on top of your current bet.
- Green Numbers: These are the 0 and 00 on the table.
- Neighbors: Those are the numbers on the right and left of the winning number
- Trio: It’s a combination bet on 3 numbers at the same time